Pre-engineered fire protection system
SMH SISTEMAS pre-engineered fire protection system is an integrated fire suppression system that uses clean agents / gases HFC-227 / FM-200, HFC-125 / FE-25, Fluid FK 5-1-12 or Fluid 3M®Novec 1230® for fire fighting.
The system is compact, simple and quick to install, and with minimal connected remote devices. It consists of the cylinder loaded with the clean agent, pre-wired and programmed clean agent release control panel, electric actuator, audible and visual alarm, activation (release) and blocking (abortion) devices, service key to deactivate the clean agent / gas release control panel for any maintenance in the protected environment or in the automatic fire suppression system itself
Pre-engineered Fire System Components:
- Cylinder loaded with clean agent, fitted with a valve with pressure gauge and pressure supervisor switch, 24 Vdc solenoid and manual actuator.
- Cylinder fixing clamp.
- Aluminum diffuser (pre-sized), 180 or 360 degrees.
- Control panel with 3 automatic extinguishing zones to release the clean agent / gas.
- 2 battery units.
- 2 Detectors (optical or thermal), 24 Vdc with base.
- Bitonal audio and visual siren, 24 Vdc.
- Auxiliary metal rack for fixing the cylinder set, fire alarm central, locking (abortion) and triggering (release) key devices, audiovisual signals and other accessories.
- Pre-sized tubing and connections.
Benefits of Pre-engineered Fire Protection System:
- Simple and quick installation.
- No need for piping infrastructure.
- Compact system, doesn’t need a lot of space.
- It has standard low voltage connection for control circuits.
- Available in pre-sized or designed versions.
Pre-engineered Fire Protection System Applications:
Data centers built in metallic shelters (containers) or masonry, control rooms, internet providers, clean rooms, generator rooms, machine testing rooms, surgical centers, cultural collections, etc.
Pre-engineered system is suitable for fire protection of the following volumes:
- Kit model CDI22710032E ≈ 30m³ to 46 m³
- Kit model CDI22710052E ≈ 46m³ to 80 m³
- Kit model CDI22710101E ≈ 80m³ to 180 m³
SMH Sistemas® serves the entire national territory with its own highly specialized team.