Automatic modular system for fire detection and extinction with HFC-227ea
Specially developed for the protection of small environments using the clean agent for HFC-227ea (FM-200) fire suppression, the Modular System is adequate for the protection of Electric Panels, Control Panels, IT and Telecom Racks, Generators, Machines and Equipment.
It is a Fire Detection and Extinction fast action automatic system which uses the detection pipe to lead the extinguishing agent directly to the fire focus, eliminating it without causing damage to the equipment or environment.
Since it is a stand-alone and automatic system, it works without electricity input and without the need for control panels, detectors or other equipment, being characterized as a fast installation and maintenance economic solution, very efficacious for fire suppression.
Kinds of System:
- Direct system:
- The sensor pipe is used as a heat detector and suppression agent conductor.
- By detecting the fire heat, the region of the pipe closest to where the heat was detected, bursts, forming a (hole) spraying nozzle.
- The internal pipe pressure then falls down, and the valve releases all the cylinder content through the “hole” in the pipe, distributing the agent and suppressing the fire.
- This system allows the utilization of more than one pipe depending on the area to be covered.
- Indirect System:
- Uses the sensor pipe for heat detection and system activation.
- By detecting the fire heat, the pipe bursts, resulting in a pressure fall and causing the indirect valve to be activated.
- The valve deviates the detection pipe flow for the piping with the highest discharge capacity.
- The extinguishing agent is then discharged from the cylinder through the diffusers, flooding the area with the extinguishing agent for the complete fire suppression.
- The indirect system is generally used in areas which require more extinguishing agent volume and may be added diffusers nozzles to it to meet the necessities of each application.
Sistema individual automático para detecção e extinção de incêndio