Manual Fight System by Hydrants
SMH Sistemas® designs and installs manual combat systems for single or double hydrants suited to the different types of buildings (commercial, industrial, residential, etc.) attending fully the Brazilian legislation and standards of local fire department for each Brazilian State.
The hydrant system consists of:
- Metal Shelters single or double.
- Angular valves globe 21/2 x 45.
- Adapters storz, switches and accessories.
- Synthetic hoses 15 or 30 meters.
- Nozzles type fog or straight stream.
- The water supply infrastructure consists of carbon steel pipes calculated the appropriate diameters to meet the flow rates and pressures required for each project.
- The pressure and flow of the systems are guaranteed from the installation set of motorcycle electric pumps, diesel and automated jockey.
- The reserve water must be unique and meet the recommendations of ABNT and NFPA standards.
- The equipment applied in hydrant networks meet the recommendations of the International Standards and are certificated Inmetro and ABNT.